Thursday, July 19, 2007

Summer of Socks #2

A pair of generic ankle socks done with one skein of KnitPicks "Dancing". I like this yarn because it has a little stretch to it and it matches the flowers behind me! Knit cuff down on two circular needles (size 1).

This picture was taken at a Thousand Trails (membership) campground near Clinton, Indiana, called Horseshoe Lakes. The campground is full of little lakes that were once phosphate mines. I don't know how long ago they stopped mining, but it is a beautiful place today with many trees, fish in the lakes, lots and lots of song birds, and nice hiking trails. Peaceful.

1 comment:

Akaijen (Knitting Sutra) said...

Wow from the Canadian Rockies to Indiana, you guys cover a lot of ground! I'm making a pair of footies too. I need a quick win to get my sock mojo back. :)