Friday, July 27, 2007

More "Monkey" Socks

This is pair #3 for the Summer of Socks knit along. These are a Christmas present for . . . Well, I can't tell you in case she reads this!

Pattern: Cookie A's Monkey Socks
Yarn: Mountain Colors hand painted yarn in the Gold Rush colorway. This is the softest sock yarn ever and the beautiful color reminds me of fall leaves. Details: Bearfoot, 60% superwash wool, 25% mohair, 15% nylor. 350 yards/skein. I had plenty for 2 socks with a little bit leftover.
Needles: KnitPicks 2 circular needles, size 1

2 comments:

Frieda said...

I just love the colours . Well done ! You're doing much better than I am for SOS . I'm still working on my first pair . I must be the slowest sock knitter ever lol .

Anna said...

Ok, you have to teach me sock knitting when you are here in October. I sure hope those socks are MY christmas present, but I'm thinking they are for Mom :-)