Saturday, July 14, 2007

Finished socks in the Canadian Rockies

Ok, this is the last picture of this first pair of socks for Summer of Socks 2007, and the one I'm entering in the Socks on Vacation contest. You can read the specs on these socks here. I've since hand washed these socks and they seem a little stretchy and limp to me, but that may be because a size 2 needle was too large for this yarn. They are slouchy socks, which is okay by me.

This was taken at Vermillion Lakes in Banff National Park in the Canadian Rockies on one of our 4:30 IN THE MORNING excursions to get good sunrise pictures.

While EB took pictures, I did a little Nordic walking.

3 comments:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

What a gorgeous vacation pic! My family used to go to Banff when I was little, such a magical place...

Akaijen (Knitting Sutra) said...

Awe man! I have no chance of winning now! I think the key is to actual finish some socks... back to work for me!

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.