Saturday, June 16, 2007

Too early for SOS2007

Here's a couple of pix of my current sock-in-progress taken last week at Garden of the Gods and in front of Pike's Peak in Colorado springs.





I need to hurry up and finish this pair of socks (I'm only on sock #1!) by the 21st when SOS2007 begins. I've already got four skeins of sock yarn ready to go and I just acquired two new skeins today at Wild Purls in Billings, MT (sorry, no shop website). So I'll have to get the swift and ball winder out from under the bed. That's where my stash lives . . . under the bed in the motorhome. Not much else fits under there and I was feeling sorta guilty about "all" that yarn until I got a look at pix of some other yarn addicts' stashes on the SOS flickr site. Mine doesn't hold a candle! There are some really professional stashers out there! You can be sure I showed those flickr stash pictures to my husband, just to be sure he understands what a real stash looks like! We'll tolerate no more complaining about the amount of yarn we're hauling around the country.

No comments: